Оставьте заявку и мы проведем для вас персональную демонстрацию сервиса, предоставим пробный период и предложим комфортные условия для старта использования инструмента.
How To Submit A Guest Post To The Serpstat Blog?
What's your benefit in writing a guest post for Serpstat?
The value of guest posting can't be underestimated, and you, as a marketing professional, are well aware of that. That's why you're here, we suppose?
Please don't stay in the background; share your knowledge with our readers and showcase what a great expert you are!
Here are some great reasons to write a guest post:
- Share your expertise with thousands of readers;
- Promote your company;
- Get a high-quality, relevant, trusted backlink;
- Get your article promoted on our social media and weekly newsletter;
What are our guest post requirements?
We get many questions from potential guest authors about how to write or style an article, so here you will find a list of our basic requirements.
If there are still questions left unanswered after you've finished reading this post, feel free to ask the editor you're in contact with, they will be happy to assist you.
- First and foremost: Your content must be valuable to the reader.
- Only submit unique content on topics you're an expert in. Plagiarism is prohibited. If you copy an article from another website and rewrite it a bit to avoid plagiarism detectors, your content will be rejected.
- Use numbers, statistics, and data as much as possible.
Refer to practical experience, link to reputable sources, and support your statements with facts. Always link to the data recourse.
- Use images and screenshots to illustrate your points.
Always give credit where it's due.
- min 2000-3000 words;
Long-form comprehensive texts are a must.
The text length can be negotiable as long as the topic is well-researched. Feel free to discuss it with the editor you're in contact with.
- a list, a set of bullet points or a table;
- 5+ internal links: look through the Serpstat blog for additional articles that are relevant to your post.
- 3+ external links: use the opportunity to link to a blog or a page that adds additional value to the reader.
- conduct Keyword Research before writing your posts, and list all the keywords you've used throughout the text.
Even though we reserve the right to indicate such backlinks as 'nofollow', we guarantee one 'dofollow' link per guest post. You are free to choose which link it will be.
As previously mentioned, we receive dozens of requests daily.
When you first submit the draft of your article, it gets immediately put in line for review and editorial preparation. Due to the big number of guest post submissions the Serpstat blog receives, the line gets quite crowded, so the process will take a while.
By submitting your guest post to the Serpstat blog, you agree that:
- It's completely up to the editor to determine when your guest post gets published.
- The editor has the right to make final changes to the article according to Serpstat's editorial guidelines.
What should you write about?
Among the Serpstat blog readers, there are both beginners and experts, which means that our audience is interested in various types of articles: from simple how-to's to the most complex research.
Describe what you are good at. It may be online marketing research and guides, content, SEO and PPC growth hacks, or your experience of using Serpstat with tips for newbies and pros.
It's all about your article highlighting your experience and benefitting the reader.
Available topics for guest authors:
- How to use Google Analytics 4 for SEO
- The Complete Guide To Google Analytics 4
- What Is Lead Generation In Digital Marketing: Basic Guide
- Most Important PPC KPIs You Should Be Tracking: A Guide For Newbies
- How To Check The Loading Stability Of The Website
- How to Reach Influencers: 5 Core Tips for an Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Marketing For SaaS Business From A To Z: 2023 Guide
- 5 Simple Tips To Increase Dwell Time (And Why It Matters)
- How To Make Your WordPress Site Ready For The Mobile Speed Competition: Website Optimization Guide
- 10 Tips For Increasing Click-Through Rate On Your Organic Search Results
- How To Leverage Cold Email To Supercharge Your SEO Strategy
- Voice Search: A Complete Guide For The Hottest Trend
- The Psychology Behind Engaging User Experience
- The Drawbacks Of Using Flash On A Website
- Facebook Ads Or Google Ads: Which To Use In 2023
- X Essential Popup Campaigns For eCommerce
- Do Social Signals Matter For SEO In 2023
- X Out Of The Box Ways To Grab Attention For Your Small Business
- How to Increase Website's Crawl Speed
- Errors In Hreflang Attributes: What Are They And How To Fix Them
- How To Choose The Best SEO Modules For Your CMS
- What Is Google Tag Manager And Why Do You Need It
- How To Enable And Adjust Site Caching
- How to Set Up AMP On the Website
- How To Find And Fix Sneaky Redirects for Mobile Devices
- Best SEO KPIs and Dashboards to Analyze Performance Like a Pro
- How to Set a 301 Redirect from HTTP to HTTPS Website Version
- Comprehensive Guide for Optimizing Images on the Website
- What Is the Difference Between Title and H1 and How to Compose Them
- How to Check and Analyze Website Traffic Statistics: Beginner's Guide
- How to Automate Client Acquisition with High Conversion SEO
- The Agile SEO Framework: Building a Continuous Improvement Machine for SEO
- What Is SEO Forecasting And Why Do You Need It?
- What Is HSTS And How To Implement It On Your Website
- How To Renew An SSL Certificate In 2023
- How To Check The Website Resilience And Performance: An Overview Of Tools
- What is an Optimal Number of External Links for a Webpage?
- How To Write H1-H6 Headers: A Guide for Effective Writing and SEO
- How To Use rel="canonical" Tag For SEO
- How To Implement Twitter Card Markup
- How To Determine Domain And Site Ages
- How To Analyze User Behavior And Location History On The Website
- What Is The Best Text Volume On The Page For Successful SEO
- Who Is A Content Manager And What Do They Do
- How To Set Up Search Engine Friendly URLs For Image Addresses
- How To Carry Out The Indexation Analysis Of The Website
- How to Set Up GET Parameter Processing in Google Search Console
- Why and How to Block Certain Pages from Indexing: A Guide on Controlling Your Website's Search Engine Visibility
- Mastering Open Graph: A Step-by-Step Setup Tutorial
- SSL Certificate Validation: How to Check if Your Website is Secure
- What Are iFrames and How They Can Hurt Your SEO: Understanding the Pitfalls and Alternatives
- How to Choose the Right Title Size for Successful Page Optimization
- How to Improve Your Paid Search Advertising CTR: A Comprehensive Guide
- Demystifying HTML Tags: What's the Difference Between STRONG, B, EM, and I?
- Analyzing Traffic Distribution by Channels: A How-To Guide
- What is the Ideal Web Page Size for Faster Loading and Improved SEO?
- How to Effectively Use Triggers in Marketing: A Beginner's Guide to Understanding and Implementing Them
- Understanding Robots.txt: How to Define and Use It for Your Website
- How To Add Lang And Hreflang Attributes To The Page Code
- How to Create an XML Sitemap for a News Website
- Configuring the Chain of SSL Certificates: A Step-by-Step Guide and Why it's Essential
- URL Parameters and SEO: How Many GET Parameters is Too Many?
- Top Biggest Email Automation Fails and How to Avoid Repeating Them
- Revealing the Secrets of Forensic SEO Investigation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Analyzing Business Seasonality with Google: A Guide to Forecasting Traffic and Improving SEO Positions
Submit a guest post
Discover More SEO Tools
Text Analysis Tool
Unlock the power of your text data with our advanced Text Analytics Tools
AI Content Detection
Ai Content Checker – realize if the text is AI-generated
AI Text Generator
Try our AI Content Writer tool and streamline your content creation process
AI Content Tools
AI Content Marketing Tools – simplify and optimize the content creation process
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)